|The Last Council|
|Publication Date||September 1, 2011|
|Number of Pages||211|
The Cloud Searchers
Prince of the Elves
The story begins with Emily in the airship taking them to Cielis. She is having another dream with the stone. The stone tells her that she should be careful once they enter Cielis, it can no longer speak to her and as Emily asks why, the stone tells her that the Council put a sacred magic spell. The stone tells her about what lies ahead but doesn't tell her what is going to be there. When Emily asked what was going to be there, she was woken up by Max Griffin. The group then takes dropships towards Cielis. On the way down, Karen Hayes is scared, and Trellis and Luger are separated in their ship and arrive at Yarboro Prison.
- The group enter the city of Cielis.
- Prince Trellis and Luger are sent to Yarboro Prison for being Elves.
- The group discovers that the city is run by illusions.They also discover later that these illusions are created by Max.
- Emily begins her "training" and meets Ronin and Pierce.
- Miskit and Cogsley meet Vigo Light , and travels with him to Cielis.
- Leon, Enzo and Rico meet Alyson and her family, and help her family escape from prison.
- Trellis and Luger are broken out of prison by Leon.
- Max is revealed to be on the elves' side and steals the Mother Stone.
- Emily lets Max escape with the Mother Stone in exchange for the safety of Navin and her mom
- Dagno and Vigo Light join the group, while Miskit and Cogsley rejoin the group after being seperated.
Ronin (debut, illusion, flashback)
Pierce (debut, illusion)
Cole Duncan (illusion)
Zaren (debut, illusion)
Chuck (debut, illusion)
Mrs. Hunter (debut)
Yarboro Prison Guard (debut, illusion)
Cielis Guards (multiple, illusion)
Daniel Light (mentioned)
Miriam Light (mentioned)