|Age||11 (The Stonekeeper)
Currently around 13
|Goal||Ending the war
Become a pilot (accomplished)
|First Appearance||The Stonekeeper|
By an ancient prophecy, he was appointed Commander of The Resistance. Although he is often late for class aboard the Firebrand, his mech-battle experience makes him more qualified than other students to pilot the Colossus.
Navin was not in the car crash that killed his father—the rest of his family was going to retrieve him from an unspecified place when the car went off a cliff. Navin is often a voice of reason, though no one really listens to him at first. When he becomes Commander, however, he’s taken much more stricter.
Navin loves video games, robots, flying, and seeing Emily laugh. He tries to be easygoing and optimistic so that his sister doesn't get too worried about him. When he needs to, he can become a serious and determined fighter and an excellent strategist, especially when it comes to saving Emily.
Navin seems to express a deep interest with the machinery he encounters, including airships and robots. After coming to Alledia, he has shown to be a talented pilot after driving a small plane and steering the Luna Moth to safety during a storm, as well as piloting a mobilized Charnon House – skills that he apparently acquired from playing video games.
- Navin has matured beyond his mostly childish personality seen in the first book.
- Navin loves games to the point where he claims he could play them all day if he could.
- This reflected his skills as a pilot. Despite his young age, his talent for controlling machines has been noticed by other members of the resistance.
- Despite originally having doubts about the robot, Navin seems to develop a particular bond with Cogsley, as the robot has taught Navin a lot since entering Alledia. Cogsley, too, has warmed up to both the kids' presence.
- Navin warns Emily away from the stone in Book 1, but she doesn’t listen, and we can only wonder what would happen if she had.
<ref>tags exist, but no
<references/>tag was found