A list of the number of characters who have died before or during the events of the graphic novel series Amulet.
Before the books/flashbacks/memories Edit
- Corrupted Stonekeepers, said to have been destroyed by Silas Charnon & other stonekeepers after they lose control of their powers.
- Leon's father, presumably killed by the Elf King
- Layra Janus, shot down by the Cielis guards while attempting to escape on an airship.
- Layra's parents, shot down by the Cielis guards while attempting to escape on an airship.
- Isabel Charnon, died of an unknown cause.
- Cole Duncan, killed in battle during the war.
- Father Charles, chopped down.
- Ronin, turned to stone.
- Pierce, turned to stone.
- An unknown number students, turned to stone.
- Daniel Light, passed away shortly he awoke from a deep coma.
- Miriam Light, died of an unknown illness when David was only ten.
- The Elf King, left dead while his own body was possessed by Ikol. Confirmed fate in Supernova.
- Trellis' mom, died from starvation and the cold while trying to keep her son warm.
- David Hayes, killed in a car accident.
- A Conebeak, decapitated by Emily Hayes using the Amulet to save Navin.
- Adult slug, eaten by Prince Trellis
- Silas Charnon, died in his bed after explaining Emily and inheritance.
- An Arachnopod, sliced in half by Trellis' power.
- Sybrian, destroyed by Emily's stone energy.
- Several Gadoba Trees, burned by Luger.
- elf soldier decapitated by leon in sword fight
- elf guard burned by emily in fight using stone magic
- crawler hound killed by emily using stone magic
- Chuck, captured and attacked by Grouls
- Zaren, presumably killed by Grouls
- Numerous Grouls, destroyed by Emily Hayes.
- Ronin turned into stone
- Pierce turned to stone
- Unknown number of people on the airship destroyed by a blast from the Elf King’s opposing airship.
- Chronos, crashed by fallen rocks.
- Max Griffin, ages to bone and dust.
- unknown number of people possessed by the shadows
- Gabilan (fate unknown), likely perished in the underwater fortress after being destroyed by a transformed Emily Hayes.
old void emily
unknown number of shadow spirits
everyone on/in lighthouse I space station
unknown number of people in ippo attack
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.