- Do not clear content (i.e. written bodies of text), unless permitted otherwise.
- If the content is vandalism, make sure to contact an admin right away.
- When creating pages, there must be at least one sentence and a relevant title. Articles with unrelated or gibberish titles will be removed.
- When typing an article, please remember to use acceptable standards of grammar. Poor grammar will be rewritten. The user will be blocked if such grammar is intentional.
- We also do not accept the use of all-caps, unless for stylizing purposes (i.e. titles).
- Fanfiction found outside of the fanon section will be moved. Persistence will lead to a ban.
- Personal opinions do not belong in articles.
- Also remember that pages are not discussion boards. "Talk" pages come with every article and can be used to discuss the topic at hand.
- No irrelevant or duplicate pages. Duplicates will be removed or redirected.
- Do not tack on random facts to the end of a paragraph. This must be put under a "Trivia" section with a bullet for each individual fact.
- Only existing categories will be used. If you wish to create a category you feel the wiki needs, please contact an admin.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.