Seeing as the release date is tomorrow and some people have already managed to read the book, I wanted to begin a new thread for the next book. Please keep in mind that the following comments may contain spoilers for Book 6, so I advise those who haven't read the new book to refrain from reading or posting until after the fact.
To start off the discussion, what I want is:
- Gabilan. He was nowhere in Book 6, but according to Kazu, he will return, and I'm assuming this will happen in the next book. I love this character and he obviously has some ulterior motive behind helping the Elf King.
- I'm starting to have a feeling that Kazu is aiming to pair up Riva and Trellis at some point in the story. If this is his intention, then I'm definitely open to it, so as long as it's not forced or an interference to the story. I don't like Trellis X Emily.
- Mecha battles! The last time we saw a mecha fight was when the Charnon House fought a giant Luger. So far, all the Colossus seem to be useful for are exploding before they can even actually be deployed. I want some ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWAH action!
- Have Emily see her father again... perhaps in the Void. Trellis was able to see and speak to his uncle Virgil, so why not? I think this will provide a very heartfelt moment for Emily.
- Earth. If anyone recalls, I think it was in the third book where the Voice told Emily that Alledia wasn't the only world in trouble and that her world, too, was in peril. I want part of the action to take place on Earth.
- And of course, we need to see the Elf King's face!